Saturday, January 1, 2011

GRAPE CARRIERS

Here it is the first day of 2011 and it is raining, I hope this is not a sign of the year ahead, as I have a lot of great plans that I am looking forward too.

This is the next installment in the applique picture, I am slowly getting somewhere.  I am thinking that I may make some of the grapes in ultra suede, give them that grapey texture.  Have to think more about this.  The hands have been really hard to do, there is always some part that is really difficult.   I love the look of the embroidery, makes it really stand out from the background.

I have joined Myra's PhD site to make me keep at a couple of projects, Wedding Star, Log Cabin and grapes and get them finished in six months.  Probably take dynamite as well as a pledge made.

No comments:

Post a Comment