Thursday, October 20, 2011

TIME GETS AWAY

I got on the computer at 7:30 am began trying to figure stuff out and the next time I looked at my watch it was 12:45.  The whole morning shot to pieces and I didn't really accomplish that much.  I have a shop on Etsy, a Facebook account and a Twitter account.  Now I have to figure out how to tie all these together.
On Twitter I decided to follow Nathan Fillion, the hunk from Montreal who plays Castle.  Part of the morning gone.
Tomorrow I am off to the big Needlework Show in Toronto, will remember to take my camera, and hopefully will come away with some good pictures and some new ideas.  We'll see.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing in this article
    I can learn a lot and could also be a reference
    I hope to read the next your article updates

    [-] Vimax
    [-] Vimax Asli
    [-] Vimax Canada
    [-] Obat Vimax
    [-] Pembesar Penis

    ReplyDelete