Tuesday, October 18, 2011

NEW IDEAS AND ITEMS

It has been a long time since I have posted anything, sorry but I lost interest in doing so, but now I am back and ready to go.  I have a shop on Etsy, an account with Facebook and a twitter account.  I am hoping to gain some recognition through these accounts to the items I make.  I have just signed up for an ad to run on Facebook for ten days, hope it works, if you see it please let me know.
For the last little while I have become fascinated with felting and have designed a number of handbags, please take a look and let me know your thoughts.
I also purchased a longarm quilting machine and am looking for business. I charge $150.00 for edge to edge on a queen size.  Other sizes are priced accordingly.
As I am now taking all this seriously I will try to post every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment