Thursday, October 28, 2010

TUTU BAGS

Well I finally did it, ignored the day outside and got down to work inside.  This is the last of the orders for the Tutu bags from the craft sale in early October.

This is the beginning of a busy day. I cut out the bag, then embroider a design and the persons name in the colour of their choice.  The tutu is then added in the same colour as the embroidery.



This is 3 of the bags that I made today.  The bags also come in blue, green, pink and lavender.  I was very happy that I had finally caught up and could think of other things, when out of the blue I got a phone call last night ordering two more. I am really happy that these bags are quite popular, but I am a one-of-a-kind maker and do get really bored when I have to make more than one of any object.   But the money $30.00 each comes in very handy.
Time to go for the mail and take Maggie for a small walk, really windy and a lot cooler today, so it will be a short trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment