Tuesday, October 26, 2010

SEWING TUTU BAGS

This is the most wonderful weather day, feels like a day in Spring instead of a short walk to winter.   Took Maggie for a long walk, visited some friends, read a book, played on the computer, but finally had to get down to business and start sewing.  I went to a craft show on Oct. 2nd and took orders for 6 of these bags, I am ashamed to admit that I am just getting around to making them, and only because one of the ladies phoned to see if her bag was ready.  I will take some pictures of the bags and include them tomorrow.  I watched Castle last night ( a favourite show) and thought it was great.  He is one handsome and sexy dude.  I am slowly starting to figure out what I am doing with this blog, and know it will get better with time.

No comments:

Post a Comment