Sunday, October 24, 2010

Blog picture

I woke up to a rainy dull day, and after yesterday when it was glorious, warm and sunny, it really is a dull day.  Yesterday I drove a half hour to take the Diva to the dog park, where she is in her glory and we spent 2 hours.  I was always told by the trainer, etc not to take her to dog park as she is too aggressive.  I was brain washed for a number of years and took their advice.  Boy were they wrong, she is very friendly and loves the interaction with the other dogs, large or small makes no difference.  I have also started letting her greet her fellow canines on the street.  There again we were advised not to do this and this also was wrong advice, so far no problems.
The picture I have heading my blog is the front panel of a messenger bag that I made.   I knitted the bag, felted it and then needle felted the design on the front panel.  The flowers are buttons. 

The handle can be used as a regular purse or lengthened out for a shoulder bag.   The design took me 3 days to needle felt.  The colours in the pictures are very accurate.

I have a rotten cold with the most persistent cough.  When I was young and first married I often slept in the wet spot.  Now because I am older and  had kids, when I cough I am still sleeping in the wet spot, but without the smile.  Life is often not fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment